St. John the Baptist Catholic Parish and School has several available spaces for gatherings of various sizes which easily accommodate weddings, anniversaries, baptisms, confirmations, graduations, funerals and business meetings. The following facilities are available:
The Founders’ Room
The Founder’s Room is another gathering space at St. John the Baptist Catholic School and Parish. Gaining its name from the series of portraits residing on the fireplace wall remembering the Priest pastors of St. John the Baptist throughout the years, The Founder’s Room provides a more intimate setting than The Panel Room or Mural Room and is ideal for smaller meetings or gatherings. Seats 40 to 50 persons.
- Funeral Luncheons
- One Meat
- Sheet Cake – Yellow or Chocolate $27.00 (cut into 60 slices)
- $12.00 per person
$14.00 per person
$16.00 per person
- All meals are served buffet style and include:
Sausage with Kraut
- Meat choice, mashed potatoes, italian green beans, salad, bread, coffee, tea and/or milk
- Any 1
- Chicken Breast (baked or fried) with Rice Pilaf or Mashed Potatoes, $15.00 per person (Bread, Salad and Beans served family style)
- Bar Service: Setups, glassware and bartenders are available at a cost of $75 per bartender.
Outside bar service is available.
- $17.75 per person
$19.25 per person
$21.50 per person
- Buffet Service
$1 less per plate
- Since the parish and school does not have a liquor license, such beverages are not available, unless the requesting party personally assumed responsibility for these items.
- Chicken, Beef, Sausage with Kraut,
- All meals include: meat choice, home made bread, salad, mashed potatoes, Italian green beans, dessert, coffee, tea and/or milk. A 17% service charge will be added to the invoice for the use of the Panel Room.
- Room Rental
- $700/4 Hour (Minimum)
- $300/4 Hour (Minimum)
- Room Rental
- Panel Room
- Mural or Founders Room
- $100 each additional hour
- $50 each additional hour
- 100 Cup Pot
55 Cup Pot
12 Cup Carafe
- Bowl $11 each
W/Sherbert $14 each
The Panel Room is a NO SMOKING facility. Prices do not include taxes and gratuities
A non-refundable $100.00 deposit is requested at the time of booking and applied to the invoice.
Extra food of 10% up to a maximum of five extra plates will be prepared to account for estimate errors.
Maximum charge is number of people served, or number of meals requested, whichever is larger.
The invoice will be presented at the conclusion of the function and payment is expected at that time.
Cash, check or money order will be accepted. Credit cards not accepted at this time.
In order to check for facility availabilities and make reservations for your celebration or event, please phone the Panel Room: 219.659.3041 or contact:
Mrs. Carol Vargo
Coordinator of Conference Services