– To prayerful discern the needs of the parish;
– To serve as a consultative body to the Pastor;
– To formulate policies concerning parish matters consistent with faith, morals, civil and church law, and diocesan policy;
– To establish clear and concise goals and objectives based on the parish Mission Statement and the emerging needs of the parish community;
– To implement diocesan policies and directives.
The membership of the Parish Pastoral Council is composed of 8 lay members and the Pastor.
Paul Progar-Council Chair