– To prayerful discern the needs of the parish;
– To serve as a consultative body to the Pastor;
– To formulate policies concerning parish matters consistent with faith, morals, civil and church law, and diocesan policy;
– To establish clear and concise goals and objectives based on the parish Mission Statement and the emerging needs of the parish community;
– To implement diocesan policies and directives.
PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
The membership of the Parish Pastoral Council is composed of 12 lay members and the Pastor.
The current Chairperson is Mr. Gary Pieters.
The Council implements the parish plan through the work of the following five Commissions.
- The Education and Formation Commission
- The Spirituality/Worship Commission
- The Parish Life Commission
- The Peace & Social Justice Commission
- The Stewardship/Administration Commission